We are pleased to highlight one of our suppliers, Palsgaard A/S who offer a number of long-lasting, bio-based and food-grade anti-static additives for PE Foams.
The use of efficient anti-stats in PE foam is particularly important in the packaging of sensitive electronics, where static build-up may result in electrostatic discharge that will be detrimental to circuit boards and other electronic components.
Einar® 601 is a proven performer, delivering excellent anti-stat protection to PE foam even at low humidity conditions. Recommended loading levels are 0.2 – 0.5% for most applications.
Einar® 601 has no adverse effect on foam stability. The product is a 100% amine and amide-free solution and will not interact with ageing modifiers such as Einar® 201. Due to its chemistry, there are no issues with stress cracking of polycarbonate when packaging materials are in direct contact with packaged electronic components.
- Highly effective plant-based replacement for anti-static amines and amides
- Custom designed for PE applications
- Internal anti-static and ageing modifying additives for additive masterbatches based on polyethylene
- Made from vegetable oils
- FDA and EU approved for food-contact applications
- Produced in CO2-neutral factories
- Highly efficient anti-stat protection
- Ensures high foam quality
- No stress cracking of electronic components
- Can be used for all polythylene grades by adjusting the dosage level
- Consultancy available from our applications team
High-quality foam enabling minimal static is important in the packaging of sensitive electronics and preventing stress cracking issues. Palsgaard’s team of polymer experts works with application partners globally to provide tailored and stable solutions for a wide range of PE applications.
If you would like to know more about Palsgaard’s bio based anti-stats solutions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team here at MegaChem.
+44 (0) 1291 422747.